To bake or not to bake…

“Are you out of your mind?”

That seems to be the question of the month. This is about the time I would usually start my Annual Christmas Baking Extravaganza™, however, this year I have 1 year old running around whom we have lovingly nicknamed, “The Kraken” due to her incredible ability to completely destroy a room in under 15 seconds. Little Miss Kraken is threatening to throw a big wrench into my normal baking routine and everybody I have talked to thinks I am crazy to even try to bake with her running underfoot but I am balking at giving up altogether. I have always managed to pull off my Christmas baking no matter what insanity was going on and I really do not want to admit defeat. So I guess what I am saying is, YES I AM OUT OF MY MIND, BRING ON THE COOKIES! 😀

-Smeak

1401815_633140786729087_592733012_o

 

Advertisements

I am a mom, a wife, a daughter, a friend.

Howdy out there in internet land. This is my 2nd attempt at a blog that I actually keep up with and post in regularly, so here goes nothing!

I guess this is supposed to be the “getting to know you” post, so I will follow the norm and tell you all a little bit about me and my family. I am a 37 year old mom. I have two beautifully awesome, sweet , talented, funny daughters who I adore 95% of the time and want to hide from the other 5%. Well…..maybe it is more like 80/20, but I digress. My kids are 12 years old and 14 months old. I am married to a wonderful but sometimes total asshole of a man who takes good care of us. He works full time and I am a stay at home mom.  I love lions, baking, Christmas, my kids, my husband, my friends and my cats, not in that particular order! I like to complain sometimes but all in all I have a pretty damn good life. We have 4 crazy feline companions that co-habitate with us. Between the cats and the kids, this place is usually a zoo! Now those are just the basic facts, I don’t want to scare you away too early. You will learn just how twisted I am as we go along. 🙂

Our life is fun, crazy, sometimes annoying, but never dull! This blog will be filled with all the adventures we have and hopefully you will enjoy reading about them as much as we enjoyed creating the stories to share with you!

ipnbax7

This is my youngest with her “Party Face” on.

 

Until next time, Thanks for reading, Cheers!

-Smeak